To return an item, please click here and follow the prompts.
Our system provides a prepaid return postage label for Australian returns and advises return address details for international returns.
Please note, returns from different orders need to be returned separately.
For purchases made in Store, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return. Please include your AUS- Order Number which can be found in your email receipt.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we'll gladly accept a return of any full priced item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase, we suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this timeframe
- items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached
- if you have received a gift with purchase during a promotion, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund
Full Price: Styles that are full price are eligible for return or store credit within 30 days of purchase.
Sale Styles: Sale items which have been reduced in price cannot be refunded, unless in the event of the item being faulty. Sale items are only eligible for return via store credit within 30 days of purchase.
Final Styles: Items sold at our Online Warehouse Sale are clearance items and cannot be refunded, unless in the event of the item being faulty.
Please note, should we identify unreasonable patterns of returns or purchase, or use of garments for the creation of content for personal or professional gains, we may restrict or refuse future orders.
Swimwear & Intimates
- customers must try on items wearing undergarments
- if you wish to return an item, the tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place, the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed, altered or if the item shows sign of wear
- please try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn generally, we will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches
- if you received a shoe box, this must also be returned with the shoes in original conditions
Earrings, Beauty, Food & Beverage Products
- due to hygiene and health and safety reasons, we do not accept change of mind return requests for earrings, beauty, food or beverage items
- Gift Cards are valid for three (3) years from the date of issue and are not redeemable for cash
- all gift card purchased on our Australian website can be redeemed on our Australian website or in our Byron Bay store, they cannot be redeemed on our US website
- Gift Wrapping is non-refundable
For Australian orders, you can choose to return for store credit and receive free return post, or if you would prefer to return for a refund, we retain $10 from your refund to cover the return costs. This option ensures your package is trackable and we are able to cover your return should it be lost in transit.
For International returns, you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
In case of a parcel being rejected at customs due to change of mind, we reserve the right to withhold duties and taxes incurred from your refund once it has been returned to us. Please note, these are treated as return to sender parcels which are considered low priority by the courier and can take up to three (3) months to arrive back at our warehouse.
Please note: Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $1000. Please ship the items separately as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it may be deducted from your final refund.
Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost and return handling costs) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. If you paid with a gift card, you will be refunded to that same gift card and will be able to re-use the original unique code towards your next purchase.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to five (5) business days for returns to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you have returned and would like a credit invoice to provide to your customs office please contact us.
Due to the limited nature of our pieces, we do not offer exchanges. If you would like a different size or alternative item, we recommend purchasing the new item and following the returns process for the original item.
We're very sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition, or one that you didn't order! Please email us and we can resolve this for you as soon as possible.
We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or providing a refund upon receipt of the item back at our warehouse.
Please note, we have a 3 Month Warranty period on all of our pieces, excluding fair wear and tear.
If your order has not been delivered, is missing or the tracking details have not updated please email us so we can assist you with this. Each courier company have their own investigation processes and we work closely with them to locate, replace or refund your order.
Please note, parcels acknowledged as lost in transit by Spell will be reimbursed minus any logistics charges incurred due to customer error.